4. What are the criteria in assessing the application by the Council for the ATF and its subcommittees?
In order to target efforts and resources more efficiently and effectively, programme funded by the ATF should be:
- Targeting high risk groups:
(i) Men who have sex with men
(ii) People living with HIV
(iii) People who inject drugs
(iv) Ethnic minorities
(v) Male-to-female transgender
(vi) Female sex worker and their male clients
- With clear monitoring and evaluation mechanisms
- Encouraging community partnership
- Using an evidence-based approach
- Addressing risk behaviours and providing interventions for behavioural change with greater coverage.